Very important! Please read through to the end to ensure that you have a beautiful Unifier experience.
I. Arrival & Preparation
There are no physical tickets to Unifier. You will not receive anything in the mail prior to the event. Please come prepared with a photo ID and your email confirmation from either paypal or Unifier Festival.
TICKETS TO UNIFIER FESTIVAL ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Unlike previous years, the parking area will be very close – approx. ⅛ mile – from the campgrounds, within easy walking distance.
Box Office Hours of Operation
Thursday – 1pm until 9pm
Friday – 10am until 11pm
Saturday – 10am until 10pm
Sunday – 10am until 8pm
On-Site Ticket Prices
Full weekend – $160
Kids 12-17 – $50
Day Pass – $50
Under 12 FREE (but must have registered ticket)
Online tickets: http://www.unifierfestival.com/tickets/
Pack light and avoid items that will wind up in our local landfills. Help our sensitive environment by practicing eco-consciousness when you pack.
Remember! The Unifier gates do not open until 1pm on Thursday. Guests who arrive early will be turned away and will have to find somewhere else to go until gates open. Please plan accordingly.
Children & Family Information
Little people under the age of 12 are free. Teenagers 12-17 years are $50 for the entire gathering, $20 for day passes (Sunday only – please see ticket page to ensure day passes are available). Anyone under the age of 17 will only be admitted with a guardian.
We have wonderful children-specific programming every day in the Unifier Children’s Zone.
To learn more about the children’s programming, go to the Talent section of this website and choose Children’s Programming (to be updated soon). To connect with our Children’s Coordinator, send a message to [email protected]
We are planning to create a Unifier Festival Parents page on Facebook for folks to discuss co-creating space for our children.
Includes day & evening events until Midnight. These passes DO NOT include on-site camping and overnights. We are planning to offer these for SUNDAY ONLY – please see ticket page to ensure they are available: http://www.unifierfestival.com/tickets/
Register with us – NO EXCEPTIONS!
All guests will be required to register at the box office and receive a wristband, which must be worn AT ALL TIMES throughout the duration of the event. If you do not have a wristband you will be escorted out of the event. If you lose your wristband, you will need to purchase another one. A person in possession of a wristband that has been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund.
II. Camping & Venue Info
The site for this event is a quiet residential street. Please plan to drive slowly and stay on site for the entire event to reduce traffic.
Holman street has a bridge out, just south of the event. Enter Holman street only from the north off of Chase Road/Route 13. (Use Google Maps for correct GPS instructions, many others are not up to date) Here is a link for driving directions: https://gatheringtenderness.com/room/driving-directions/
There will be on site parking; camping is very near the parking area – approx. ⅛ mile – from the campgrounds, within easy walking distance.
All camping and activities will be on the North side of Mulpus brook; please respect posted signage. As you arrive, please take a moment to offer gratitude to the Land, and to yourself in preparation to play, dance, and learn with your fellow Unifiers.
Access to camping is included with all multi-day passes. The general campsites are well-shaded, nestled in the surrounding forest.
There are many trees on which to hang hammocks and lots of space to pitch tents. Pitch tents only in designated areas and NOT on the main fields.
Stay Overnight Sunday
Did you know that folks with weekend passes are welcome to stay onsite until MONDAY at noon?
- Do not camp in unauthorized areas. Campgrounds are clearly delineated.
- No open flames. No coals or fire dancing in the campgrounds.
- Propane or butane stoves only. No open fires.
- No amplified sound in the campgrounds.
- Pack it in / Pack it out and leave the Land better than you found it!
- Please be mindful that this is a family-friendly event.
- Play nice with everyone around your camp area and in the festival grounds.
- Your respect of these rules allows us to continue to offer this experience into the future.
- A medic team will be available but you are responsible for taking good care of yourself. Be smart and look out for your fellow Unifiers.
- No pets allowed due to campgrounds regulations–something we are deeply sad about.
Vehicles / RVs
People-powered vehicles such as bicycles, non-motorized scooters and kid wagons are welcome.
Cars are not allowed on the main field and may not be driven onsite during the event. Very limited RV and bus parking available for a fee. There are no electrical hookups or grey water services available.
RV tickets will be available June 12th on the ticket page. RV parking is $50
There are no ATMs at the venue. Vendors may or may not accept credit cards. Please bring enough cash to enjoy all of the incredible hand-crafted art and food artisans.
Stay hydrated! There is FREE potable drinking water available throughout the venue. Bring your own reusable water container to refill regularly at the water stations.
Port-o-potties and Handwashing
Port-o-potties and hand-washing stations will be spread around the site. There will be two ADA units on site.
Cigarette butts cause fires and trash. Our hostesses do not allow smoking in undesignated areas. Always put your butts out and NEVER throw them on the ground. Let’s show this Land how much we respect it!
Camp Stoves and Grills
Roots gathering is being held in a residential area. Camp stoves and grills should only be used
Unfortunately due to the sensitivity of the Land and the severity of flying embers we can not allow open fires anywhere at the festival, except in the clearly marked officially approved and tended locations.
III. Rules, Guidelines & Info
Waste Reduction, Recycling & Compost (Trash)
Pack it in and pack it out. Please be sure to clean up your campsite thoroughly before departing from the festival. Leave no trace! (if you bring it in, take it with you when you leave). Keep It Clean! Our awesome Green Team will be available for questions and to help guide you to recycling areas. If you see a plastic wrapper or any other pieces of litter, please help us keep this beautiful land clean! Pick it up and throw it out! We will be composting. Please bring your compostables to the designated areas. Minimize your impact on the Land by not bringing any unnecessary packaging or other waste onto the Land.
We will have a medical team on site. Look for the medic sign and medic shirts.
There is cell phone reception on site for most providers, but do yourself a favor and put your phone away.
Cell phones are not allowed in the ceremonial areas.
Permitted in designated areas only and only with the permission of the fire crew. Please do not light anything in the field, as there is dry grass that can easily catch fire. Check in with the fire safety coordinator. All fire flow artists will need to be certified by our Safety Lead.
Be sure to bring a pair of good walking shoes or a pair of light hiking boots for maneuvering through the festival at night.
- There will be children at this event, as well as a wide variety of people from different countries and cultures. Please consider a healthy balance between self expression and respect for others.
- Respect your fellow Unifiers and their stuff. Vandalism and thievery will not be tolerated. Treat folks the way you want to be treated…need we say more?
- Be sure to secure any loose items before leaving your camp. Please control your trash, especially cigarette butts. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Be prepared to take care of yourself! Remember to bring necessary medications, sunscreen, plus whatever your special needs may be.
- Poison ivy and ticks are to be expected at this time of year. Plan accordingly.
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water while at the event, and remind your friends to stay hydrated
- Be discreet and respect others around you at all times when having a good time. Nobody wants to be that person (or with that person).
There is no swimming permitted in the pond.
- Firearms or Weapons
- Fireworks or Explosives of any kind
- Attendees under 17 years-old without a parent or guardian
- Photography without consent
- Charcoal grills
- Unauthorized vending will NOT be tolerated
- All illegal drugs are prohibited
- MOOP (Matter Out Of Place)
- Coolers in Campground
- Shade structures over your tent
- Creative Ideas, Expression & Smiles
- Leave no trace – leave our site better than you found it. Bring 2 trash bags to your campsite to keep your recyclables separate from your trash.
- A reusable water bottle. Stainless steel is the best.
- Reusable eating utensils.
- Gifts/offerings for friends old and new.
- Flashlight, headlamp, cool neon, anything else to light yourself and your way
- Costumes (we know you won’t forget)! decorative lighting, LEDs, hula-hoops, lots of things to decorate and light yourself
- Art, musical instruments, props, banners, signs, and anything else you can think of that might make the experience more fun for all
- Camping gear – especially if you want privacy! Ideally waterproof.
- Plastic bottles or tennis balls to top and protect dangerous rebar stakes or other hazards
- Appropriate clothing: light clothes for during the day, warmer clothing for at night and rain gear
- Earplugs (if you’re a light sleeper)
- Garbage bags – leave no trace!
- Any prescription medications, contact lens supplies (disposables work great), and whatever else you need to maintain your health and comfort in a remote area with no services
- Sunscreen lotion, lip balm, sunhat and sunglasses
- Solid sandals or close-toed shoes and flip-flops
- First aid kit
- Insect repellent
- Yoga mat
- Portable chairs
IV. Programming, Zones & Activities
Workshops & Yoga
Unless otherwise noted, all Yoga and Spoken Workshops are included in the price of your entry and FREE throughout the event! There will be Yoga scheduled during daylight hours and workshops spread out in various zones throughout the venue. There will be schedules posted at the event and offerings will be posted to the website soon.
Merch Vending & Food Court
Our vending area offers a wide variety of community-made goods including clothing, jewelry, hula-hoops and much more. There are no ATMs at Unifier. Please be sure to bring sufficient cash for the weekend or plan on driving to the nearest ATM.
- Delicious Food – A wide selection of amazing organic food will be available for purchase. Please be sure to bring sufficient cash to cover yourself for the weekend.
- You are allowed to bring in your own food, coolers, and camp stoves for cooking.
Check out our scheduled talent!